Dueler H/L Tire
- CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System): Maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction.
- O-BEAD: Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction
- LL CARBON (LONG LINK): Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure
- EPO (Extended Performance Optimization): The integration of Dual-Layer Tread and EPC (Extended Performance Compound) minimizes the loss of wet braking and handling performance as the tire wears.
- EPC Tread Compound: Reduces the hardening effects of heat for continued flexibility and wet performance as the tire wears.
- Dual Layer Tread: Minimizes the effect of wear on wet tire performance by exposing high grip rubber as the tire wears.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Dueler H/T 684 II Tire (Bridgestone)
$152.00 - $298.00
Dueler H/T 689 Tire (Bridgestone)
$144.00 - $183.00
Dueler H/T 687 Tire (Bridgestone)
$145.00 - $191.00
Dueler A/T 693 II Tire (Bridgestone)
Dueler A/T RH-S Tire (Bridgestone)
$189.00 - $317.00
Dueler A/T REVO 2 with Uni-T Tire (Bridgestone)
$156.00 - $334.00
Destination A/T Tire (Firestone)
Destination LE with UNI-T Tire (Firestone)
Dueler HP Sport Tire (Bridgestone)
Duravis M700 HD Tire (Bridgestone)
$217.00 - $288.00
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.